Buckingham Primary School is set in the heart of Buckingham Town. A high performing, vibrant and dynamic school where children are challenged and inspired to flourish. Our excellent facilities provide the back drop for learning both inside and out, along with outstanding and innovative teaching.
Job Opportunities at BPS
School Business Manager
Bucks Pay Scale: Range 6
Start date: September 2017
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-motivated School Business Manager to join us in September 2017. This is a new post, so offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop the role to its full potential.
You will have:
• A degree or equivalent qualification
• A certificate, or diploma, in School Business Management;
• Leadership and management experience of areas including finance and health and safety;
• Experience of premises and facilities management;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
• A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
The successful candidate will join the school’s Senior Leadership Team and be expected to make a major contribution to the work of that team in all aspects of its work in school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact Sam Brewer at email@example.com or telephone on 01280 812864. Application packs are available from our website www.buckinghamprimary.com. Please return application forms for the attention of S Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midday, Thursday 29th June. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 4th July.
Class Teacher Vacancies
MPS/UPS – depending on skills and experience
Start date: September 2017
Permanent and fixed term available.
Buckingham Primary School is a large and friendly primary school with excellent facilities, including a dedicated performing arts room and forest school area. Our strong and committed team put the children at the heart of everything they do and are valued for the creative and challenging opportunities they provide for our children.
We are looking to appoint strong practitioners to join our team. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Nursery (F1) Teacher – Buckingham Primary School Nursery
MPS/UPS – depending on skills and experience.
Fixed term contract to cover maternity to start September 2017
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives.
Our nursery practice is innovative and dynamic and leads to outstanding outcomes for our children.The post holder will be expected to teach across nursery and model outstanding practice to others within the team.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold QTS and have experience teaching in a nursery setting
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to make learning irresistible, inclusive and effective.
• Be committed to maintaining high standards
• Be a team player with a sense of humour.